Waterfall Cove is owner operational and passionate about our business combining charm, individuality, dedication, meticulous coordination and planning to ensure your special celebration runs flawlessly.
WATERFALL COVE SERVICES WITH ADDED PASSION:
* Weddings (in-door or picnic)
* Ceremonies (in-door or forest)
* Functions (birthday, anniversary, year-end, retirement, bachelorette, bachelor, award, baby shower, high tea, etc.)
* Conferences, training seminars, team-building
* Private Christenings and Memorials
* Matric farewells
* Planning and design workshops
* Tree planting ceremony
FREE FROM WATERFALL COVE
* Waterfall Cove décor
* Waterfall Cove table cloths; organza overlays, taffeta, paisley and damask table runners and organza chair tie-backs on every chair in your colours
* Workshops to plan and design your celebration
* White Tiffany chairs
* Waterfall Cove wooden tables
* Bridal suite on the day and night of your wedding
* 3 x guest rooms on the day and night of your wedding
* Indigenous Tree
* Overlay for guests to write their mementos of the day
* 60KVA generator back-up – no fuel costs should there be power outages
* Kindly visit our website for a full description of all the items included free at Waterfall Cove
* Air-conditioned hall for large or small weddings
* Chapels (1 x in-door and 2 x out-door forest options)
* Accommodation – 18 guest rooms, 4 family rooms and 1 large family room
* Onsite Parking
* Wheelchair and pram friendly
* Wooden or draped tables
* White Tiffany chairs or cast iron chairs with 3 shades of chair cushions to choose from
PEACE OF MIND
* No minimum guest requirement or charge
* The venue is exclusive to you on the day of your wedding or celebration
* Owner managed – the owners stay with you during your entire wedding or celebration
* Wheel-chair and pram friendly (we have our own wheel-chair and walker)
* 60KVA generator (automatic switch over)
* Air-conditioned reception hall (to heat up or cool down)
* Free bridal suite on the day and night of your wedding
* 3 x free guest rooms on the day and night of your wedding
* Accommodation at affordable rates – priced per room and not per person
* As our gift to You and as part of our rehabilitation and conservation plan for the river we have a Tree Planting Ceremony for all our bridal couples; private Christenings, team building conferences, year-end events, birthdays and private Memorials
* Free Waterfall Cove abundance décor
* Full set-up, down-set and clean up
* Limitless monthly work-shops to design and plan your entire wedding or event conducted on Sundays or during weekdays (normal office hours or after hours)
* Rehearsal one week before your wedding or celebration – we walk the walk through all the formalities and obstacles to de-stress you and set your mind at ease
COORDINATION AND PLANNING
You have dreamt of Your wedding or celebration and now it has become a reality. So many tasks to do; budgets’ to stick to and then the stress levels set in!!! This is not how it’s meant to be; that’s why at Waterfall Cove we share the journey with you!!!
Waterfall Cove knows a wedding celebration should capture your essence and personality and that Your dream day is full of various events and formalities that can be daunting as you are the centre of attention; there is no second opportunity to re-walk the entrance into the Chapel or re-do the opening dance or the entrance into the reception hall.
To ensure Your dream day’s events are executed flawlessly we conduct monthly 1½ hour workshops or more frequent longer workshops with you from date of booking confirmation up until Your wedding or celebration. There are no limits to the number of workshops. We also know that it takes time to plan and design therefore our limitless work-shops are conducted with you during week-days (normal work hours or after hours) or on Sundays. During the work-shops we will physically set up the guest table; main table and the Chapel benches.
We will guide the Master of Ceremony of all the requirements and formalities of the day’s events during the entire wedding or celebration.
WORK-SHOP DESIGN AND PLANNING ENTAILS:
* Guest table
* Main table
* Reception hall entrance, food serving area and general hall decor
* Cake table, gift table, awards table etc.
* Chapel (in-door and forest)
* General planning details (menu, guest seating board, toasting, timing of the events of the day, accommodation etc.)
* One month before the wedding or celebration we will do a full re-cap to ensure all design and planning details are correct
* Table layout and seating plans once RSVP’s have been received
* Rehearsal - 1 week before Your wedding or celebration
Décor forms a huge portion of any celebration and become very costly additions to the budget. To ease the finances and alleviate the stress all Waterfall Cove décor items of which we have in abundance are free.
Waterfall Cove can create various themes together with you that will capture your essence. We will design your theme during the monthly workshops!!
There are endless opportunities for new themes but for inspiration to name a few: vintage, forest, ocean, Gatsby, rustic, crystals, shabby chic, casino, carnival; enchanted garden, fantasy, movie, travel, classic, farm, winter wonderland, autumn, spring, peacock, lord of the rings, wild life, Italian Napoli, wine, 50’s diner, denim and lace, rock n roll, geometric, industrial, steam punk and picnic etc. To give you an idea of some of the themes and décor pop onto our website and visit our themed décor and gallery sections.
At Waterfall Cove you also have the added benefit of having colour for free!!!
As a standard we have black, white, cream and brown crushed velvet table cloths. Waterfall Cove supplies crushed organza table overlays in any colour of your choice. To add further glamour we supply crushed organza chair tie backs on all chairs and crushed taffeta table runners in any colour of your choice.
Waterfall Cove have an abundance of taffeta, paisley and damask table runners, organza table overlays and organza chair tie backs to choose from but should we not have your colours; we will source your colours in taffeta and organza at no extra expense to you.
But we don’t stop there; we decorate our chairs and tables with added décor such as pearl beads and strings, diamante bands and hearts, crystal beads, lace and satin ribbon; under-plates (gold, silver stainless, rose gold stainless, wine red, shabby chic, wooden and vinyl records) and an abundance of various décor items.
We also carry the theme to the entrance hall, gift table, cake table and food serving area as well as to the Chapel.
We love to hear guests gasp in delight as they walk into the Chapel and the reception hall to see your master piece play out in front of them.
On the day of the wedding or celebration Waterfall Cove will do full set-up, break-down and clean up afterwards.
Perishable items such as candles, batteries for 2m length fairy lights and battery operated t-light candles, flowers (set up by the florist), napkin dressings, guest favours and personalised stationery (table numbers, guest name cards, table seating cards, menu cards etc.) or any décor Waterfall Cove does not have are excluded.
Waterfall Cove invites you to share the enjoyable journey with us; which should be fun and not tedious; it need not be a time of anxiety and panic; this is such an amazing time to cherish every moment.
Waterfall has guest rooms and family rooms to choose from. All rooms are on suite and have added security gates to all outer door and window openings as well as a panic button for your added peace of mind.
* 18 x guest rooms
* 4 x family rooms (2 have camping cots)
* 1 x large family room
* 1 x Bridal Suite
* 3 of the guest rooms and the bridal suite are included free on the day and night of your wedding.
GET IN TOUCH
* Cell numbers: 076 753 2754 or 083 630 7196
* Website: www.waterfallcove.co.za
* Pop onto our website for written directions and a map
Please view the attachment below to view our electronic brochure.