Villa Spa Holiday Resort is situated on 5 acres featuring beautifully maintained lawns and established trees where an abundance of bird life thrives. Large lawned, shady, sites are available for Caravans, Campervans, Motorhomes and tents. Equipped with all the modern conveniences that the astute camper comes to expect from a leading resort.
Our luxurious, spacious and elegantly furnished log chalets are set among lush trees, and generous deck space provides ample room for outdoor entertainment. As a family owned and operated resort, we enjoy helping our guests to have the best holiday imaginable. Part of our service includes providing in-house entertainment in season, as well as local tourist information, and we seek to develop a friendly relationship with our guests and our hope is that you will enjoy your stay and return again.
At Villa Spa Holiday Resort you can enjoy many activities, most if not all are within a reasonable distance of the Resort (From a short walk to approx. 30 min driving). Planning your vacation or just a fun filled weekend on the KwaZulu-Natal South Coast. Let Villa Spa Holiday Resort be your hosts with more than 30 years of serving campers. Bring your caravan, tent, motor-home, or stay in one of our luxury chalets, and let us help you to enjoy your vacation to its fullest.
Caravan & Camping Sites
FACILITIES & ATTRACTIONS
Our facilities provide you an unforgettable experience!
- Sauna, Volleyball, trampolines and kiddies playground.
- La Leche Bar is available in holiday season.
- For the older children and grown ups we have a games room with a pool table, table tennis, video games and TV lounge.
- Organised entertainment such as family games, tournaments and fancy dress parties are part of our in-season agenda.
- We also have library books for anyone wanting to relax with a good novel.
- STAFF operated washing machines and tumble dryers/ Laundry service
- Thatched dry-pub and braai area.
- Magnificent shade trees and gardens.
- Sparkling swimming pool, heated in winter
VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE INFO