With sustainable Conservation as our main aim, we are blending agriculture and conservation into a homogeneous mixture that will benefit both the farmer and nature.
We extend an invitation to those who love nature and the peace and tranquility of farm life to share our peace heaven with us.
Aan ons Afrikaanse vriende skryf of praat met ons gerus in u eie taal ons is heeltemal tweetalig!
- Thomas River Village & Ramble Restaurant Open all week except Monday – Lunch and Dinner – Ala Carte Menu – Fully Licensed – Credit and Debit Card facilities available – For bookings phone 045-8431504.
- Fishing The numerous water conservation dams have been stocked with trout and bass giving excellent fishing in unrivaled scenery.
- Flora Rare and beautiful wild flowers. Some found nowhere else in the world.
- Hiking Trails lead out from the historic Post Office. A luxury base camp.
- Hunting We are re-introducing the game that once roamed the Bontebok Flats.
- Birding With our wide diversity, you are bound to see a “lifer”
- Photography With our range of scenery, we have a photographer’s paradise. On a clear day you can see the Drakensberg!
- Mountain Biking and Trail Running Our annual and Legendary Thomas River Mountain Bike Challenge and Trail Run will take place on 27th October 2018.
- Mountain Bike Outrides. Offered by John Potter
- Country Weddings for more info on www.oldthomasriver.co.za
- Garden Tours Arrange for your Garden Club to visit our beautiful gardens.
- Farm Holidays With five venues and 24 beds, we can suite both your heart’s desire and your pocket!!
- Historical Village Stay in the old station houses or even the old post office. Vintage car museum and interesting artifacts – For bookings phone 045-8431504.
The Eastern Cape is renowned for it's friendliness and hospitality. This you can experience yourself if you break away from it all and join us on one of our relaxed and comfortable accommodation options.
- Ailsa Thatched cottage near the mountians
- Reigate Guest Cottage Haven in the mountians close to trout dams.
- Beracah Cottage Self catering garden cottage for two.
- Doon Garden Cottage Near to village. Sleeps 4.
- Cullean Guest Farm Up market, luxuriously renovated, equal to anything in the country.
- Thomas River Village Restored to its former glory! Self catering and camping.
- Farmers Hall. (Only over MTB weekend.) With ablutions. Bring own matrass & bedding.
- Olive Grove . Cottage close to dam..
Contact our manager: John Potter on 082-575 4923
VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE INFO