Rusplek Guesthouse sistuated in Bloemfontein is a 3 star graded guest house with self catering option, offering accommodation for tourists and visitors of the Motheo / Universitas Region.
We are proud to be one of the first established Guesthouses in Bloemfontein, SINCE 1993.
Our Guesthouse stretches over seven properties, with wide open spaces and lots of parking.
Our rooms and facilities are diverse, and we can accommodate from VIP persons to business travelers, families, small/large groups, and even long term accommodation needs.
Located in the peaceful suburb of Universitas we are close to the N1 highway approximately 1.5km. We are in the vicinity of the University of the Free State, Grey College, Eunice Girls School, the Stadium s and Universitas Hospital to name the least.
Across the street from us within walking distance is a small shopping centre for your convenience.
We believe in customer service and look forward to serve you soon.
SOME OF OUR UNIQUE FEATURES ARE.
* We can accommodate up to 114 guests within our 41 rooms ranging from standard rooms to self-catering rooms and luxury rooms.
* Conference facilities can cater for up to 60 delegates, and smaller board room for up to 20 delegates.
* Catering can be done on site for all functions and special occasions; we cater to your need and budget, indoor barbeque available.
* Fully Equipped Kitchen and excellent staff we prepare breakfast, lunch, lunch packs and dinner on request.
* Free wireless internet access.
* Free standing Garden Units with undercover parking at your door.
* Two swimming pools and lots of barbecue areas in the garden.
* Pet Friendly accommodation in most ground floor rooms, with some pet enclosures.
* Family Self Catering Rooms that can accommodate up to 6 guests.
* Luxury of Executive rooms with own jet bath.
* Selected rooms with open view or Netflix, some rooms are fitted with air conditioners or are fitted with fan/heater.
* Undercover parking near room entrances for most rooms.
* Our venue is wheelchair friendly
* Please click here to view our virtual tour