The Harties Aerial Cableway offers visitors adventure and panoramic views of the beautiful Magaliesberg, Hartbeespoort Dam and surrounding areas, as well as excellent recreational and educational facilities.
EXPLORE. ADVENTURE. DELIGHT
We take pride in our beautiful facilities and revamped cableway. Careful attention to detail, attentive staff and interesting things to see and do await you – an ideal family day trip you'll want to repeat!
There's lots to do at the base station and at the top. Kids can wander along the Dassie Loop walkway, where educational placards describe points of interest seen from the top, or play in the KidZone, while parents enjoy some much-needed rest.
Restaurants, express food stalls and a bar are all on site, as are picturesque seating areas and bomas.
* An exciting cable car trip on the longest mono-cableway in Africa
* Incredible 360° views of one of the most gorgeous areas in South Africa – especially popular with hikers, paragliders and nature lovers
* An educational mountain walkway, boasting information about the history of the area, its natural surrounds and various points of interest
* Shopping and dining, as well as the KidZone play area for younger visitors
* An adventure booking centre to help you make the most of your time in the area
THINGS TO DO
A visit to the Harties Cableway is an ideal day-outing.
There is something for the whole family to enjoy, including restful picnics, stunning views, fun times for younger visitors in the KidZone, strolls along the 1km educational walkway (Dassie Loop) which wraps around the mountain, shopping excursions and fantastic family feasts.
The Harties Cableway is also a great place to host a special event. Planning a birthday party? Want to pop the question in a unique location? We'll help you make the most of your special occasion.
The Bugatti Express at the top is the ideal solution to rumbling tummies. Choose from pizzas, pastas, salads, burgers and lots more. There is also a Bugatti restaurant at the base station. Bugatti can cater for functions, and we can extend the Cableway operating hours over weekend, upon request, for those keen to dine by candlelight.
After your meal, why not wander around our curio shops. Both stock an assortment of wonderful items. The Little Shop at the Top is sure to delight, and is an ideal place to purchase gifts.
VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE INFO