Exclusive accommodation in the northern part of South Africa, on the foot of the Soutpansberg Mountain Range between Louis Trichardt (Makhado) and Vivo.
Camp Aquila offers accommodation for up to 50 people, plus 7 camp sites available. The large lawns, many open spaces, sparkling swimming pool, the neat sleeping quarters and ablution facilities make this an ideal venue for school- and church group functions, family gatherings, conferences, Weddings near to nature.
The Lodge is easy accessible by ordinary vehicle, just 500m off the tar road. Other attractions will be Bird viewing, walking trails nearby, hiking and most of all to relax.
We look forward to welcoming you to a peaceful stop-over with us, simply to enjoy the peace, fresh air and tranquillity of the bush-veld. When you leave Aquila, you will feel empowered to rise above your circumstances as the meaning of the name symbolizes.
The Name “Aquila”:
The name “Aquila” is a Latin word that comes from the word “eagle” and was selected by the owner to reflect their faith in the Lord. Imagine an eagle, soaring high above the trees. Bigger, stronger and flying higher than any other bird in the sky. An eagle is a symbol of power, skill and determination.
We at Camp Aquila believe in Isaiah 40:31 which state: The Lord gives power to the faint, and to him who has no power He increases strength.
Functions and Weddings:
- Personal attention to detail
- Custom function requirements and individual attention
- Private and peaceful venue and surroundings
- Open air wedding ceremonies
- Stunning conference / banquet hall
- Luncheons and special occasions (Birthdays, Baby showers)
- Outdoor barbeque area
- Exquisite catering
- Group functions range from 40 - 100 people
- Beautiful Private Accommodation (can sleep 46 plus extra camp sites)
- Accommodation for travelling sales people
- Self-guided Walking Trails nearby
- Swimming Pool & spacious lawns with lovely trees
- Nature and game
- Laundry Service
VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE INFO